FEEDTECH screw conveyors designed for handling a variety of dry, free flowing bulk materials with maximum 15 mm particle sized bulky materials in horizontal or slightly vertical routs.
Where to be used?
Screw conveyors are useful for a variety of applications like dosing, extracting, feeding, and conveying purposes so these elevators can be used in grain storage facilities, feed factories, beer factories, chemical industry and most food industries.
Features & Advantages
- Totally enclosed
- Continuous discharge
- Screw conveyor consists of circular or U-shaped frame and a leaf screw that is attached to a spinning shaft in the frame.
- Economically the most preferred conveyor in transporting biomass over short distances
- Custom-built, flexible and suitable for individual configuration
- Long lifetime
- Screw leaves bring the stock that comes from the inlet throughout the frame to the outlet. One or more outlets can be placed.
- FEEDTECH conveyors are available in a wide range of capacities designed as modules so you can configure it according to requirements and add the elements needed.
FEEDTECH standard screw conveyors consist of:
- Trough; according to the requested dimensions, it includes inlet – outlet, dust-tight covers, end plates mounted with flanged bearings and shaft seals.
- Screw; according to material type that will be taken and conveyed, it includes the welded flights and intermediate bearing, optionally.
- Driving Station; according to using position, it has a geared motor that mounted on bracket which is adjustable.
- Overflow Guard; automatic system that is mounted at the end of the outlet
Types of Screw Conveyor
Check the following table comprising the variable types of Screw Conveyors designed and manufactured by FEEDTECH. You may have a particular preference or requirements that will be considered and appreciated by FEEDTECH Engineering Team.
Below a selection of our frequently preferred conveyors:
- Screw Conveyors
- Bucket Elevators
- Chain Conveyors
- Z Elevators
- U-Type Conveyors
- Rotary Dischargers
Determinant factors in conveyor selection
- The characteristics of the products or raw materials
- The vertical and horizontal distance between units
- The purpose of conveying
- The capacity you targeted as m^3/per hour
- The space & design of your production line
- Coordination between equipment in your plant
- Optimal energy consumption