Moisture, temperature and time are the main steps of the conditioning process. Even moisture and temperature are related to each other, the effect of time is the main decisive variable to improve the quality of conditioning. To improve the quality, a steam mixer and an automatic steam quantity control help the conditioner.
Stainless steel conditioner mixer has large paddles with adjustable height and angle option, that guarantees homogenous mixing and a hygienic process.
This low-maintenance, robust machine can be combined with a feed spiral and steam set, thus supporting to achieve optimum absorption of the steam and the liquid.
Purpose of Use
Besides a major effect on biosecurity, conditioning optimizes the nutritional quality of the feed and enhances the pelletability of the product as well as improving the pellet quality.
- All parts contacting to the product are made of stainless steel
- 2 conditioners are proper to be placed on top of each other for double processing
- Better physical (hardness and durability) and chemical (gelatinization, pathogenic germs, etc.) quality of the mash and pellets are possible, in combination with a tuned recipe and die configuration
- Homogeneous mixing and hygienic process
- Optimum absorption of steam and liquids
- Very low energy consumption (less than 0.25 kWh/ton possible)
- Robust construction of the housing
- Easy to clean
- Longer maintenance intervals
- Simple design
- Ensures equal, continuous and accurate feeding of the pellet mill
- Better performance of the animals (production, feed conversion as well as health status))
- All parts contacting the product are made of stainless steel
- 2 conditioners are proper to be placed on top of each other for double processing (See the Picture)
- Height, angle and distance between mixer shaft paddles can be adjusted.
- Each mixer housing in AISI 304, base plate construction in heavy duty steel
- Integrated end scrapers
- Mixer shaft approximately 300 cycles/minute
- Sealed shaft bearings outside of the housing
- V belt over transmission
- Electric heat tracing system, insulated with rock-wool (optional).
- Large inspection doors with safety switch
- Each mixer shaft directly driven by gear motor.
- Suitable for frequency control (Frequency converters not included)
- Stuffing box sealings on mixer shafts
- Built-in scrapers at endplates
- Large control hatches with safety key
- PT100 heat sensor
- 1×3” steam inlet and 2×1 ´’ liquid inlet
Determinant factors in conditioner selection
- The characteristics and combination of materials
- Humidity (liquid percentage) of the material
- The purpose of conditioning
- The conditioning level
- The capacity you targeted as m3/per hour to be conditioned
- The space of factory & design of your production line
- The combination between devices in your plant
- Energy consumption
- Device price