FEEDTECH Hammer Mill is a grinder device for size reduction in a wide spectrum from crushing and coarse grinding to fine grinding in the feed mill and associated industries with high efficiency, also shows the same wide spectrum in bulk density of dry materials that are changed from 0.2-0.8 kg/dm³ too. They are designed and equipped to grind raw materials into small particles and meal especially to be used in the animal feed industry. All the hammer mill series cover capacities ranging from 5–60 tons per hour, depending on the type of the raw material, recipe, and required grinding structure. Hammer Mill FHM-Series providing a high capacity, non-vibrating process with pre-screening crumbler plates, designed to achieve excellent results in grinding raw materials for a variety of food, feed and recycling industries.
Different types of Hammer Mills both horizontal and vertical (FGHM & FHM) types manufactured by FEEDTECH, provide a complete grinding solution along with pre-bin, feeder, magnet cleaner, discharge hopper, aspiration filter, fan and control system.
According to your need and preference, FEEDTECH designs and manufactures FHM-Series Hammer Mills in four different types (FHM-650, FHM-950, FHM-1100 & FHM-1300). Depending on the screen diameter, moisture and type of raw material, FHM Hammer Mill’s capacity varies 5-30 tons/hour.
- Most efficient in grinding highly humid raw material
- The lowest screen diameter of 0.8 mm
- Lowest operational costs per ton
- High capacity with a customer specific production
- Low maintenance costs and low energy consumption.
- Easy hammer and sifter change
- Multipurpose application
- Coarse grinding
- Fine grinding
- 1500-3000 cycle/minute rotation speed
- Suitable for aspirated grinding
- Interchangeable plates
- Central product intake
- Rotates two directions
- Heat sensors on main bearings
- Heat sensors on the grinding chamber
- Maximum screen area of 1,7 m²
- Adjustable rotor
- Provides non-vibrating performance with roller bearings
- Applicable and adjustable for a wide range of desired grinding levels
- Automatic filter cleaning system
- Fan with/without frequency control
- Screening system preventing the mill from powder
- Discharge for the conveyor systems
- Automatic feeder (optionally frequency controlled)
Hammer Mill Feeding System
In 10 seconds, Feedtech Feeding System achieves full load from startup. Due to providing the even feed over the whole width of the mill by driven feeder and controlling of the feeding proportion in the main motor, even feeding is provided during the whole process. As long as ground products are discharged quickly and ensuring regularly even flow, Feedtech Feeding System ensures optimum efficiency for the producing line.
Determinant Factors in Grinding Device Selection
- The characteristics of the product or raw material
- Humidity (liquid percentage) of the material
- The purpose of grinding
- The level of grinding
- The capacity you targeted as ton/per hour
- The space & design of your production line
- The combination between devices in your plant
- Energy consumption
- Device price