The Double Conditioner tempers semi-product by releasing steam. In addition to the conditioner, extra liquids such as molasses, enzymes can be added. It provides optimum mixing with its different housing sizes, shaft speeds, steam and heat additions. Waiting periods can be altered with adjustable paddle angles. Under heat, the starch of the product can be gelatinized. Specifically, the designed reducer synchronizes rotor spins at different speeds.
Stainless steel Double Conditioner mixer has large paddles with adjustable height and angle option, that guarantees homogenous mixing and a hygienic process.
This low-maintenance, robust machine can be combined with a feed spiral and steam set, thus supporting to achieve optimum absorption of the steam and the liquid.
Purpose of Use
Besides a major effect on biosecurity, conditioning optimizes the nutritional quality of the feed and enhances the pelletability of the product as well as improving the pellet quality.
- A halved retention time in comparison with a single conditioner
- Better physical (hardness and durability) and chemical (gelatinization, pathogenic germs, etc.) quality of the mash and pellets are possible, in combination with a tuned recipe and die configuration
- Homogeneous mixing and hygienic process
- Optimum absorption of steam and liquids
- Very low energy consumption (less than 0.25 kWh/ton possible)
- Robust construction of the housing
- Easy to clean
- Longer maintenance intervals
- Simple design
- Ensures equal, continuous and accurate feeding of the pellet mill
- Better performance of the animals (production, feed conversion as well as health status)
- The housing made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Paddles are connected with a bolt, and easily mounted and adjusted
- Large maintenance hatches on the housing ensures a full access
- Large volume
- Large control hatches
- Easy to clean
- Product remains in the conditioner for 120-150 seconds
- Proper time, heat and humidity at optimum level.
- Made of rotor 4140 material
- Parts contacting the product are stainless steel
- Optional liquid inlet connection
- Paddles 304 CrNI
- Belt-Pulley-Reducer mechanism
There are different Double Conditioners designed and manufactured by FEEDTECH, which are available with varying levels of motor power, mixing capacity and dimensions. You may have particular preferences or requirements that will be considered and appreciated by FEEDTECH Engineering Team.
Determinant factors in conditioner selection
- The characteristics and combination of materials
- Humidity (liquid percentage) of the material
- The purpose of conditioning
- The conditioning level
- The capacity you targeted as m3/per hour to be conditioned
- The space of factory & design of your production line
- The combination between devices in your plant
- Energy consumption
- Device price