Pellet Feeders are helical, made out of stainless material, send goods to Pellet Press regularly which is adjustable. The feeding amount is balanced at the intended level referring to the press circuit by speed control. Pelleting machines from the top-down consist of a feeder, a conditioner and a principal machine as the picture.
- Housing, manufactured in stainless steel, 3 mm.
- Feeder shaft in stainless steel.
- Feeder blades in stainless steel.
- In- and outlet feed with counter flanges.
- Roller bearings, over designed for durability.
- Mounting for main motor on main housing/frame.
- Main motor, electric, directly coupled on mixer shaft.
- Flow switch mounted in the outlet