Ribbon Mixers are basic industrial mixing machines to blend various types of dry raw materials homogeneously and smoothly. FEEDTECH Ribbon Mixers are produced with different capacities to meet the variable requirements of companies.
Why Ribbon Mixer?
The main feature of the ribbon mixer is, its intense and slow mixing effect. Therefore, Ribbon Mixers are the best options for different products with various volume densities and/or fragile structures that should be mixed smoothly with high uniformity. Due to its unique and characteristic specifics, Ribbon Mixers have a wide range of applications in various industries such as food, pet food, bakery, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, plastic, tea, coffee, etc.
How does it work?
Ribbon Mixer is a mixin machine that has a trough-shaped frame with a semicular bottom, fitted with a horizontal longitudinal shaft. To remove all the remaining materials on the bottom of the mixer, the horizontal shaft has a combined set of ribbon blades, paddles or helical screws. With its doubled spiral design, while materials move radially and laterally between ribbon layouts which are rotated to the opposite direction, thorough mixing is insured in short cycle times.
Features & Technical Details
- Capacity: 300-12000 liters
- Line capacity: 5- 70 ton / hour
- Maximum 4 minutes mixing time
- Variation coefficient (CV): 3,5%
- U shaped frame
- Pneumatically operated sliding lid drainage system
- Liquid dosing and addition system
- Slide gate outlet
- Completely sliding plate
Determinant factors in mixer selection
- The characteristics and combination of materials
- Humidity (liquid percentage) of the material
- The purpose of mixing
- The mixing level
- The capacity you targeted as m3/per hour to be mixed
- The space of your factory & design of production line
- The combination between devices in your plant
- Energy consumption
- Device price