FEEDTECH Single Deck Cooler designed to cool down the hot pellets after pelletizing back to ± 5°C above ambient temperature at the end of production process by using counter flow cooling system.
How does it work?
Cold air flows in the opposite direction are equally cooled of the product flow thus cooling down the pellets. As a result, the pellets down eliminating the risk of damage caused by excessive temperature differences. There is a specifically modified discharge system for specific applications.
The cooler operates by drawing air through the product layers. New pellets are constantly fed through the inlet and discharged via a hinged system. This prevents bridging during a gradual discharge.
- High capacity
- Small foot print
- Low energy consumption because of low air volume
- Simple maintenance, Minimum service down time
- Continuous discharge operation for optimal cooling process
- Minimum damage to the product due to discharge mechanism
- Full unloading the cooler, to minimize cross contamination and maximize hygienic operation
- Optimal pellet moisture content
- Optimal process control
- Upgradable as double deck cooler, for quick product change-over
- Robust design, long life
- Cooler fan can be changed by the speed control due to environment temperature.
- Discharge system is monitored by level and heat sensors and it is hydraulically driven. The opening and closing positions for the discharge system can be adjusted manually or remotely. (PLC)
- The discharge system in the cooler is suitable for all pellet types and also the cleanest as no product remains once it is fully discharged.